Monday, January 6, 2020

Day 6 - One Day at Universal Studio Japan (USJ) - 7 Days 6 Nights Itinerary – Japan (Part 5)


Day 6 - One Day at Universal Studio Japan (USJ) - 7 Days 6 Nights Itinerary – Japan (Part 5)

3th April - Day 6
Osaka

Capsule Hotel
  • After got our breakfast in the nearest Seven Eleven, we head to Universal Studio Japan (USJ) to spend the day. We bought our ticket in advance from Klook, cost +/- IDR 1 Million/ pax.

USJ
  • We arrived at 9 am at the USJ and the long queuing has started, fortunately we already had tickets at hand so we take the shorter line. Aaaaaa!!! We’re so excited and happy to start the day.

Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey
  • After scanned our tickets, we ran fast to the Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey. We talked about this before based on our experience in the Disney Land Hongkong, which is we will not dilly dally and wasted time with taking pictures but will play as much as ride possible, huha!!!!
  • Despite running to get there, we still manage to feel awe in the beautiful view of the Harry Potter area park. Arriving at the castle gate, we immediately got in to line accompany with Harry Potter ost. We’re queuing around 90 minutes and finally riding the Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey ride. OMG!! It’s super fun and a bit adrenaline rushing, love it to the moon and back, we ride broomstick while playing Quidditch along with Harry and friends in Hogwarts. Marvelous!!! hahahhaa…. After the ride, we took a few pics and drank the famous Harry Potter Butterbear, cheeeeers everybody!!!










Sebuah kiriman dibagikan oleh Ririn Nasution (@junitasarisyahrini) pada


Despicable Me Minion Mayhem
  • Who wants to be a minion??? ME!!!!!
  • Another must try ride in the USJ. I really love all these 4D experience in the USJ, but the bumpy made me a bit dizzy in this ride, hahahaaa…. Thanks for the journey minion comrade, we are the ultimate partner in crime, hihihihi…. #evillaugh











Sebuah kiriman dibagikan oleh Ririn Nasution (@junitasarisyahrini) pada

The Amazing Adventures of Spiderman
  • An adventure with Peter Parker to serve justice and fight the devil was quite good. A little rest after the heavy adrenaline rushes from Harry Potter and Despicable Me ride. While queuing, we were shown Daily Bugle office set and many mean/ harsh quotes from J. Jonah Jameson (Peter Parker’s boss).









Sebuah kiriman dibagikan oleh Ririn Nasution (@junitasarisyahrini) pada

The Flying Dinosaur
  • This time, we ride an outdoor wild ride one, The Flying Dinosaur. This is the most extreme ride I ever tried (I though after finishing the ride), it’s truly test the adrenaline and bravery.
  • But you see, this is one of the most crowded ride at USJ, the queuing was really really long and situated right below the ride, so we actually witness the whole ride above our heads, we could hear the loud scream of the riders and see the fast move of the ride, it made you truly exciting and can’t wait to experience the ride.
  • The weather getting chillier at noon, so while queuing I drop by the toilet to relief myself. I’m afraid unintentionally fee my pant at the ride, I’m getting nervous the nearer my time to ride, wkwkwk... Even though I’m a bit nervous, I still look forward this ride, I believe it would be exciting and wild and can relief the stress, hahahaa!!!
  • It’s our turn finally, because my friend and I wear veil, the staff help us to wear wind breaker hoodie jacket and safely binding the hoodie, and then help us check if there is any loose thing in our body, they bind our shoes with the rubber bracelet. I looked around and notice that people with long hair need to bind their hair and make sure everything safe for the ride.
  • We sit at the ride, the staff help us to secure the safety at our body and feet around the ankles. I was a bit scare and ask the staff to make sure if my safety equipment were already applied properly, hihihi… After everything settle, our seats move 90 degree so that our face faced the ground. Oh my, this truly flying I guessed!! My heart started beating louder and my calf started to limp
  • The ride began to move slowly and getting faster and faster along the up, down, and twisty route. The wind blew stronger, it felt slapping my face and made my eyes watering, but I didn’t dare to close my eyes because I really want to remember and treasure every tiny bit of this experience and how I feel about it.
  • I felt that I really flying because every time the ride made a down turn, my head was in front and it felt like I will land face first in the ground, wkwkwkwk… And because it’s outdoor, the feeling of flying became even more real, I can see sky, land, ocean, and building around USJ, I was screaming and my hearts pounding out my chest the entire ride, this was really thrilling!!
  • Despite the excitement, I could not wait this ride to finish, because this is too scary, the 1 minutes something felt like forever, hahahaaa… I was relief when the ride finished. But a second after that, I felt it’s too short and did not enjoy myself enough, hahahaa… Maybe I’ll ride again next time :) :)

Hollywood Dream - Backdraft
  • Backdraft is a bit relaxing attraction and gave a valuable behind the scene information about how to build fire set of the movie Backdraft by Ron Howard. I was mesmerized by this attraction. The show made us audience as a part of the fire and exploding, we could felt the heat and the shaking happened the entire scene. It’s very interesting.
Hollywood Dream – The Ride – Backdrop
  • This ride is really special and different, which is the ride were facing backwards, hahahaaa…
  • We were queuing below the ride while had giant turkey for a late lunch. My friend and I chatted casually about this backdrop would be felt like a normal roller coaster with faster pace and facing backwards, the route is also not so high, so it wouldn’t be as thrilling and scary as the flying dinosaur, so we had a good time queuing, cheering, and waving for the riders above.
  • The staff helped us dress safely the same as the flying dinosaur before, we guide to sit in four row seat and every seat could pick a theme song to accompany the entire ride. There six songs choices, I pick Happy by Pharrell Williams because I felt confident would enjoy this ride in a relax manner.
  • A second after the ride start, it proved I was wrong, this ride was just as adrenaline rushing as the the flying dinosaur. I felt nausea and my head spinning because the extreme fast and at the top of that, it was facing backwards, all I could feel was, my head hanging in the air backward when I was facing the sky, it felt like doing a long somersault. As soon as the ride finish, I felt like throwing up the giant turkey I just had for the late lunch before.
  • Lesson learnt: You should never underestimate anything in life:) :)







Sebuah kiriman dibagikan oleh Ririn Nasution (@junitasarisyahrini) pada


Sesame Street – Shrek 3D
  • The day has been dark, we decide to watch Shrek 3D in Sesame Street to ease the nausea we had after backdrop. It’s about Shrek & Fiona love story, so romantic...

Universal Spectacle Night Parade - The Best of Hollywood

  • I’m so happy the entire parade, they made the set even the sky adjust every theme of the section, there were Minion & Gru, Harry Potter, Transformers, Shrek, ect. The Harry Potter parade were very magical, there were even a battle between Harry cs and Voldemort. The Transformers parade were very good, we witnessed the transformation from car to robot, wow!!! technology. Minion & Gru were truly adorable, love love…
  • It’s a shame that I lose mostly videos I took from these parade :( and only left this:









Sebuah kiriman dibagikan oleh Ririn Nasution (@junitasarisyahrini) pada

Souvenir
  • Typically souvenir at theme park, they cost really expensive. After exploring and debating what to buy as memento, I bought a three minion key chain cost equal to IDR 120 thousand, which I though the most worth it, hahaha... Actually, I really want to buy Harry Potter and Detective Conan souvenir, but Harry Potter souvenir are really expensive, as for Detective Conan, I decide to buy one when I visit Conan Town in Tottori next time, hohohoho…

Universal Cool Japan
  • This spring, we can enjoy Lupin the Third Car Chase XR Ride and Detective Conan: The World in the Universal Cool Japan. Unfortunately we need another ticket to enjoy this ride (out of budget), so I was just take pic in front of beloved kawaii Conan Edogawa, hihihi…









Sebuah kiriman dibagikan oleh Ririn Nasution (@junitasarisyahrini) pada

Before left, we took a picture at the Universal Studio Japan sign and gate. We really had a great time in our One Day at Universal Studio Japan, sugoi!!!









Sebuah kiriman dibagikan oleh Ririn Nasution (@junitasarisyahrini) pada

Find out our day at Universal Studi Japan here:



No comments:

Post a Comment